Here is a postive experience had a at aintree nhs hosptial:

I went for a appointant i feel they need invesenment in signs which are bigger and they where bigger everyone would be able to read then. I feel very strongly about this it gets on my nerves the departments are not clear their signs need to made bigger.

I was nervous before hand went too for my appointant the staff at the deparment for ultrasound where excellent they could see if was feeling very anixous inside and male nurse put my easied and also pretender to write it on his hand he made of joke of it when was being serious about the signs. I had the support of jacky who is amazing a lady who works for merseycare nhs trust.

Freda 

I was able to push our fairness respect equality and dignity automony.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Freda

our human right please read my blog.